Frequently Asked Questions
We've collected all the answers to the most common questions our customers ask us, all in one place. If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
I can't see my country in the country to send to in your delivery list, does it mean you are not delivering to my country?
- If your country isn't displayed in the delivery list we are unfortunately unable to sell and deliver to your country. That might depend on regulations and laws.
What's your minimum order quantity?
- We don't have any minimum order quantity so you are free to order only one can of snus. But of course, the more cans you order, the less the shipping cost per can gets,
How old must I be to order snus on snusforsale.com?
- You must at least be 18 years (in some states in the US at least 21 years old) to buy Swedish snus on snusforsale.com. We use state of the art age verification methodology to ensure you meet the age required. It's your duty and responsibility to be sincere and inform us about your age. If there's any misconduct on your part or if you deliberately provide us with false information you might get prosecuted according to the law's of your country.
What is the best way to store the snus?
- Since snus is at it's best when it's a bit moist, we recommend you to store the snus in a cold area, preferably in a refrigerator. This retains the moisture for as long as possible.
If you do that then you can expect the snus to last for approximately 20 weeks. Usually the snus can be stored even longer, but those figures are provided by the manufacturers and is what we generally recommend.
What rules, regulations and taxes apply in my country?
- To order goods at snusforsale.com, you must be at least 18 years old (in some states in the US, i.e. Alabama, Alaska, Utah, you must be at least 19 years old). The minimum age required might vary, please check with your local authorities.
If this is your first order we recommend you to check applicable import regulations and customs regulations with your local authorities. As the importer, you are solely and personally responsible for the import of snus and it's your obligation to monitor and pay taxes and costs for customs clearance. We are sending snus with Postnord to the US.
Please note that the ordered products can be opened and inspected by customs authorities. snusforsale.com is not responsible whatsoever for any costs that may arise due to the fact the product has been seized by customs or any other local authority.
How do I pay for my order?
- You simply click the checkout button on the cart and fill in your adress and credit card number. We accept payment by credit card. The cards we accept are American Express, VISA and MasterCard. We use Stripe as a payment service provider to ensure you state of the art security regarding your credit card and personal information.
How do you ship my order?
- We use Postnord Sverige AB (former Swedish Postal Office). That means you will get your package within 3-7 business days in most places.
Can I cancel my order?
- If you have changed your mind and want to cancel your order you might do so until the order has been sent from our warehouse. Orders are usually shipped within 24 hours from when your order has been placed. After your order has been sent from our warehouse it is not possible to cancel it. Please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to cancel your order or if you by mistake have put some items to your cart and processed the order. Swedish snus is a perishable item and can't be re-sold so therefore we do not accept returns or replacements.
Regulations and customs charges
By using our site, you understand and expressly agree to be legally bound by these Terms and follow the Terms and Conditions.
To place an order with snusforsale.com you have to be 18 years or older (19 years or older for residents of Alabama, Alaska or Utah). Please note that due to the requirement of an adult signature, with “Adult 21” being the only option, shipments to the U.S might require an adult of at least 21 years to be available to sign for the package, even though the content is declared and may legally be purchased at age 18 or 19. As most other countries we ship to do not differentiate between age 18 and 21, this is not an issue there.
If you are ordering goods for delivery, please note that your consignment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the goods reach the country of destination. Any such charges levied in relation to customs clearance must be borne by you.
Some countries have regulations and restricted imports of the quantity of imported smokeless tobacco products and different countries have varying duty regulations. snusforsale.com does not have the possibility to provide information about customs and import regulations in the destination country. The person who orders the products are therefore personally responsible for being informed about the own country customs and import regulations that apply to Swedish Snus, and other tobacco products and for paying any duties, taxes, fees that might be charged. Any charges for import clearance due to the purchase at snusforsale.com will be borne by you, the customer. snusforsale.com shall not be liable for releasing or shipping replacement goods if they are seized by customs. You cannot get a refund if your products have been returned to us.
Please note that when shipping goods the shipments may be subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities. You are deemed to be the importer of the goods and must therefore comply with all the laws and regulations of the country into which the goods are being delivered.
If you have any more questions please do not hesitate to contact us
Check out or blog posts about buying snus: